Internship Opportunities In Pakistan Ordnance Factories (POF) 2018
Total Seats : 150
Qualification – Matric with Science (Minimum 2nd Division)
Last Date : 17-04-2018
Applications are invited from male/female citizens of Pakistan for the engagement of 150 Artisans for Batch No. 53 (1st Phase) under ‘ARTISAN TRAINING SCHEME’. Selected candidates will undergo training in Pakistan Ordnance Factories Institute of Technology, WAH CANTT, as per provision of Apprentice Ordinance, 1962. Seats are distributed as under
|Total = 150 Seats|
- ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Qualification – Matric with Science (Minimum 2nd Division)
- Age – 17 to 21 years as on 17-04-2018
- Duration of Training – 1-1/2 years
- PAYMENT OF STIPEND DURING TRAINING
- During 1st semester (06 months) 50 % of BPS-5 (Rs. 5130/p.m)
- During 2nd semester (06 months) 60 % of BPS-5 (Rs. 6156/p.m)
- During 3rd semester (06 months) 80 % of BPS-5 (Rs. 8208/p.m)
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
Fresh Entrants after their selection as Artisan will submit an affidavit on stamp paper valuing Rs. 100/- duly signed by his surety to complete his training satisfactorily.
It shall not be obligatory for POF Management to offer the job to all apprentices. However, successful apprentices may be absorbed in POF subject to availability of seats, with an undertaking that they will have to serve POF, if job is offered to them.
- Bond Deed
The Artisans, who will be offered the job as per need of POF after successful completion of their training, will have to execute the prescribed bond to serve thereafter in POF for a minimum period of 6 years. In case of leaving they will have to refund all the amount spent on their training including penalty of Rs.50,000/-
Hostel accommodation will be provided to selected candidates on demand, upon availability on first come first serve basis.
- SUBMISSION OF APPLICATIONS
- Applications must be submitted online on the proforma available on our website www.pof.gov.pk latest by 17-04-2018.
- By post applications will not be entertained.
- Ex-Artisan who were terminated on disciplinary ground are not eligible to apply.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview through SMS, therefore, active mobile No (non-converted to any other network) should be mentioned on application proforma. However, POF will take no responsibility for non-receipt of SMS due to any reason.